Alert - Alert - You've been hacked! MWR Friday

Friday, June 5, 2009

Ok, before you get all crazy, STEPH, It's me, your husband. Sorry, I had to hack into your blog, but no one reads mine anymore.... I guess because I don't actually "blog" anymore. lol Plus, I wanted all you friends to read about how much I love you!

My Wife Rocks. She has been so supportive of me our entire marriage! I don't think there are words to describe how much I love her.

Lately, I've been through some challenging times. My wife h
as been there for me. I can't get into the details right now, but it's not all bad, just a huge challenge! She has been patient with me, kind, caring, loving. She has been a servant. She's put up with my short outburst of frustration, followed by an apology multiple times. She has cooked for me (and it tasted good). Comforted me. This week in particular has been a stressful week and she has gone out of her way to help me.

Steph, you are my best friend and thanks the best wifey in the whole wide world - YOU ROCK!

Your Hubby,

Joey


7 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

I love you so much, baby. You know I'll always support you, no matter what.

You have my heart forever...
Steph

Jenny.Lee said...

Awww! :)

Brandy said...

SO sweet.

sassy stephanie said...

What a sweet post.

Isabelle said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!

Rachel said...

Too cute for words...love it!

Lizzy said...

How sweet! You scored too then!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict