"My Husband Rocks" Friday

Friday, May 29, 2009


... because he cooks.

Honestly, I really don't need to say anything else, do I? Ok, ok, I will.

If you've been around here for more than a day, then you know that not only do I hate to cook, but I can't cook. I shouldn't cook. When I attempt to cook, it usually causes the smoke detectors to go off.

Let's just say I won't be guest blogging on Blissfully Domestic anytime soon.

But Joey still loves me. And he cooks dinner almost every night without complaining. He's amazing. I would like to think that he would still have married me had he known this 11 years ago, but...

The point is, he's the best husband ever. He never makes me feel like less of a wife because I'm horrible in the kitchen.

Maybe it's because I'm so good in the bedroom...

HA HA HA!!! Sorry... I had to go there.

Love you baby!!



6 comments:

Joey said...

lol, honey, you're the best wife ever! don't ever forget that! besides, you make the best over easy eggs! :)

Jo Ann said...

Waaaaay too much information...
Besides you CAN cook! Surely I taught you something while you were under my roof!

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! Well at least you tell it how it is!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

haha, you are too funny!

Aubrey said...

TMI - you were my babysitter once upon a time. :) Hey my dad cooks and bakes. I was hoping my husband would do all the cooking. At least we split it.

MamaMia said...

Ok, that was funny.

Happy Summer to you!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict