"My Husband Rocks" Friday

Friday, May 8, 2009

The hubby was on a roll this week!

Sunday I took the kids to my parents to go swimming. It was hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk, so it was definitely time to cool off in the pool. My mom and I did some catching up while the kids did some splishing and splashing. When it was time to head home, I called Joey. Guess what he was doing?

Heading to Lowe's to buy the part he needed to fix the kitchen cabinet! Yipee!! That cabinet has been driving me nuts for weeks. Nothing major, it just didn't quite close all the way. Just enough to irritate me.

Hallelujah! By the time I got home, it was fixed!

Then, Monday morning, as I was about to leave for work, he asked if I wanted him to take my Jeep so he could get the oil changed.

Well do I look dumb? (Don't answer that.)

After lunch he brought me the Jeep - not only with fresh oil, but nice and clean! He washed it too!

Yeah, I have the best hubby in the world. You can't have him, he's all mine!



8 comments:

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Joey gets 3 big thumbs up this week!

blessedmomto7 said...

The Captain took the 6 littles to get my Mothers Day gift. I was ALL ALONE for 2 hours-YIPPEE!! I walked 4 miles and rocked out to some praise and worship on my IPOD! LOVE IT! GO JOEY!

Isabelle said...

You crack me up! You don't even look remotely dumb lol. What I would give for someone to take my car to the car wash for me!!!!

Grand Pooba said...

Your hubby is not only good lookin but he is awesome too! I love it when my hubby takes my car in for an oil change for me. For some reason that is just the biggest inconvience for me!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

awe, so cute!

Mimi Elise said...

Hi! I have recently give you a bloggy award! Check it out at: http://mimielise.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-award-nominees.html

Vern ~ Inspired said...

Wanted to tell you HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

You are an awesome mommy!!

Lo said...

i love these posts :) it's soooo important to sit down and really appreciate what our men do, you know??? my husband takes my car to work, he owns an auto body, and he'll wash and detail it... like today, i went to go t tanning and couldn't find my keys- lo and behold, he took my car!! love it:)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict