Friday randoms...

Friday, May 15, 2009

Yeah, Joey is gonna rock today, but you still need to read :) Sorry for the list, but there's way too much on my mind.

  1. I played Wii with Taylor last night. He scored a 249 on bowling. Maybe I should get him into a Wii bowling league.
  2. Someone hit my precious Jeep in the grocery store parking lot a couple weeks back, cracking the bumper, and I'm just now getting around to getting it fixed.
  3. I hate rental cars. The first car they put me in was U.G.L.Y. and sooooo dirty. I took it back yesterday and traded it in.
  4. Hopefully I get my Jeep back today. I love my Jeep. Have I mentioned that before?
  5. The Blogalicious Designs anniversary special is still going on through the end of May. Check it out HERE for great discounts on blog, web, and graphic designs!
  6. My Husband is the best ever. Last Saturday, Ashton's volleyball game was at the ungodly hour of 8am so he took her by himself and let me and Taylor stay home.
  7. I really hated missing her game - it makes me feel like a bad mom - but I really loved the sleep.
  8. Thanks babe! You're the best EVER!
  9. Ashton's volleyball game is at 8am again tomorrow. I will be the best wife ever.
  10. Last night I had the "birds and bees" talk with Ashton. Somebody kill me now. And don't ask.
  11. One of my favorite things to do is lay on Joey's chest while we catch up on our DVR after the kids are in bed. We did that last night. And every night.
  12. I have to sew elastic on Taylor's graduation hat. It's a preemptive strike against last year's graduation. THAT was a mother's worst nightmare.
  13. I wish I was at the beach.
  14. In Mexico.
  15. With a frozen concoction in my hand.
  16. And the sun beaming down on me.

Happy Friday!



3 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

so sorry about your jeep.. i hate rental cars!

Joey said...

I love your chest too... ;) lol

Mighty M said...

My husband's work truck got hit a couple nights ago - he was just sitting at the grocery store parking lot waiting to get a spot and some guy just pulled right out into him. And he JUST got the truck back from the body shop from the last damage repair!! Hope you get your car back soon. I really like your last 4! And I hope the Joey that just commented is your Joey!! ;-) Have a great weekend!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict