Neglected

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I've been totally uninspired lately to blog. And it's a vicious cycle because every time I open my blog and see how long it's been since I've blogged, it makes it harder to blog.

Does that make sense?

And it doesn't help that I've been spending every.waking.hour. on the release of our new business site which will, by the way, be the bombdiggity.

No worries, though. We're almost done, I promise.

And that contest we tempted you with? We haven't forgotten. Have you been thinking about who you will nominate for a new blog design? And don't be tryin' to pull one over on us... 'cuz you can't nominate yourself! BUT if you win, you will win something for yourself as well, so no worries!

We wouldn't leave out our loyal followers... that's how we roll.

So... Happy April 1st. And here's hopin' I can get back in the swing of things!


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good luck on the new business, so exciting!!

Isabelle said...

It's ok we forgive you but we still miss you! Can't wait to see the new site!!!

Lo said...

yay new business!!!!! :) no worries girl, everyone has a blog drought once in a while. welcome back :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict