Happy Birthday, My Love...

Friday, April 10, 2009

*Don't forget about the upcoming contest on our business site. For details, click HERE.

My wonderful hubby, of 10 years, turns 30 today. I love him more today than I did when we married.

In fact, here are 30 reasons why I love my hubby:
  1. He's the hottest guys I've ever seen.
  2. He loves me for who I am.
  3. He forgives me when I'm stupid.
  4. He helps around the house without me asking.
  5. He cleans more than I do.
  6. He has a smokin' hot body.
  7. He cooks dinner.
  8. He takes Taylor for bike rides.
  9. He bathes our stinky dog.
  10. He kills bugs for me.
  11. He takes me on dates every week.
  12. He thinks I'm hott.
  13. He gives me massages.
  14. He makes me laugh all the time!
  15. He let's me go to the gym with him whenever I want to.
  16. We watch football together.
  17. He takes me to see my favorite kind of movies... even though they're not his favorite.
  18. He doesn't make me feel bad about how horrible I eat... while he's eating grilled chicken and spinach.
  19. He provides for our family.
  20. He washes my car.
  21. He makes the best milkshakes in the entire world.
  22. He takes me to Playa.
  23. He always provides me with excellent blog material.
  24. He loves my butt.
  25. He writes me songs.
  26. He plays the guitar and sings - which I love to overhear.
  27. He loves my "blonde" hair and doesn't mind paying for it.
  28. He's addicted to Facebook.
  29. He always makes me try new things, which I always end up loving - except for that orangcicle gum. That was nasty.
  30. He helps me fall asleep every night with South Park or Family Guy - and knows that I can't go to sleep without one of them on.
I love you so much baby! I hope you have the best birthday ever, with so many more to come!




12 comments:

Joey said...

number 24 is my fav ;)

thanks for all the birthday wishes baby!

J. Leigh Designz said...

Awww my hubby just turned 30 too!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby!

Liz said...

What a sweet man! Hope you have a great Easter weekend!
Hugs,
Liz

Megan said...

So sweet! Happy birthday to your hubby!

Grand Pooba said...

How sweet! You are so lucky he kills bugs for you! My husband is as scared as I am about bugs!

Mighty M said...

Great list - hope you have a great day!!

Little Lovables said...

Great list! I absolutely love #27 :)

Megan said...

Very sweet! Happy birthday to him!! Happy Easter :0)

Jenny.Lee said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!!!

Rachel said...

Great post...I love hearing about great husbands who love their wives so much. Happy Birthday to him!

Isabelle said...

27 is hilarious! Hope you had a great Easter week-end and that Joey's bday party was a success.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict