Fit Izzy

Thursday, April 16, 2009

*Don't forget about the upcoming contest on our business site. Today is the LAST DAY TO REGISTER, so hop on over and get to it!! For details, click HERE.


I am SO excited to show you guys the latest release from Blogalicious Designs!

Some of you may be familiar with Izzy, from Protein and Green Veggies (at least I think that what she called her blog formerly). I've been so engrossed in the design and installation of her new website for SO LONG that FIT IZZY is all I can think of!

I can't take it anymore... click, click, click!!! Take a look!!


What do you think?

Isabelle is so funny, absolutely gorgeous, and such a wonderful person, that it just killed me that it took so long to get her site up and running. But it's finally complete. And just in time for competition this weekend! (PS, if you haven't visited Izzy before, hop on over and wish her luck! She doesn't need luck, she'll do fabulous, I know!!)

Hope you like it Izzy!



7 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Love it! She is GAWgeous!

Rachel said...

It's fantastic...she is gorgeous too!

Mighty M said...

It is beautiful!

Isabelle said...

Thank you again so much! I'm so happy! It's a miracle I'm not on a street corner with my laptop showing strangers lol.

PorkStar said...

Very nice, i like it : )

Haley said...

very very nice-- great job!

Jenster said...

Super job ladies! I love it and if I ever look like her I want one too (jk).
You two are wonderful.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict