The blogoshpere buzz...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Everyone is talking about it. Everyone is doing it.

Oh yes ladies, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

The 30 Day Shred.

It's just my personality, but I don't like to be left out, so I'm jumping on the "30 Day Shred" bandwagon. Not to mention that my gym workouts have been really dull lately, so I think this will help kick me in the butt!

Now, how many of you ladies are doing the Shred? You don't wanna be left out, do you? So head on over to Target and buy your own copy and let's get going!

I'm starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow, not because I like to procrastinate (although I do like to procrastinate), but because it's May 1st! I'm also going to log my progress on a separate page here on my blog, so if you want to follow along, feel free.

Want to check out who else is Shredding? Big Mama can't lift her arms - and don't be deceived, she's not big at all. Lindsey is still sore, even on day 24! Vicki Courtney has abs - hey, I haven't had abs since I had my first child, or never. Megan, well, she's gonna Shred. She promised!!

So, wish me luck! I think I may need it :)



10 comments:

Joey said...

I was wondering about that video sitting on the bar... Sounds great babe, you know I'll be hear to cheer you on! Love you!

Isabelle said...

That is so cool! Can't wait to see the results! You'll probably end up being like 100 lbs!!!!! BTW did I tell you that I smiled andthought of you every time I saw a Target this week-end! Good luck and enjoy it!

Grand Pooba said...

What is this? I haven't heard of shred but it sounds like something I need! Does it really work?

Lo said...

oh, you SO caught me!!! man. i bought this oh uhm.... two weeks ago and haven't even opened it yet!!! i was so excited and then i got sick, procrastinated.... but you just made me realize that tonight, i need to go home and shred it up. what, i can't do 20 minutes??? c'mon now.thanks for the nudge :) good luck to us!! i want abs dangit!

Megan said...

Oh girl, it will work you out, but it is great! You will feel so good after doing it!

Mighty M said...

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!! ;-) If you can move, that is!

Lishak said...

I just started this a week ago. Boy, does it kick butt! I had to break my first 20 min routine up into parts to get my breath! lol
Good luck!

Jenster said...

OK got the video...here I go.

The Mendez Family said...

I did my first work out this morning and I feel really great....so far..How are you feeling now? I'm scard :)

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

I need to get this and join the craze. I'll just wait for your review first!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict