Wii had fun

Monday, March 16, 2009

Saturday we went to our favorite restaurant with some of our favorite friends, Rich & Susan.

And by restaurant, I mean Buffalo Wild Wings. But hey, when you need some wings, they have the best. We ate ourselves into oblivion and laughed A TON, then decided to take that wild party (LOL) back to our pad to play Wii Sports.

Some other friends, Wayne and Nanci, met us there and we had a blast!

Nanci, Susan, and Me

We started out with bowling, because most of them had never played before.

It wasn't long before Nanci was done with bowling. She's pretty competitive so she wanted to beat someone at tennis - which, unfortunately didn't happen, I don't think. In fact, I think her hubby beat her sitting on the couch, but it certainly wasn't for Nanci's lack of, ummm... enthusiasm.

Then she was on to boxing. Nanci cracks me up! She is one serious Wii player!

I have to say, I'm really enjoying the Wii! The kids love it, but it's so much fun for the adults too!

Just ask Nanci. LOL


6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Cute pics!

Lo said...

i loooooooooooooove wii. we play the sports allllll the time, and i always smoke my husband at bowling!! :) so much fun.

Staci said...

cute

Rachel said...

Sounds like good friends...good time!!! I haven't played it yet!!!

Chris Rasco said...

You need to tell Nanci to put that wrist strap on. It's not just for the kids...

http://wiihaveaproblem.com/

I have a plexi glass shield for my TV. http://www.tv-armor.com/

Grand Pooba said...

LOL! I love the boxing, however I never manage to look that cool!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict