I actually love working out with Joey - for several reasons.
- I get to watch him lift ridiculously heavy weights, then put them down and go get my weights for me. This makes laugh - out loud - because I know they must feel light as a feather after what he's just lifted.
- I get to laugh at the funny faces he makes when he lifts those ridiculously heavy weights. (Hey, at least he doesn't grunt!)
- I get to laugh at all the steroid induced men that think they're so cool, and thank God that my hubby is not one of them.
- I get to laugh at the guy that wore those gray 1980's workout shorts and the fanny pack to the gym - and was TOTALLY serious about it.
- I get to laugh while Joey is making me do this RIDICULOUS ab workout on the tricep machine because he put so much weight on it that I could barely pull it down. I'm sure it's not because I was laughing....
- Oh, and I get the best freaking workout of my life and can't move for the next week.
Maybe that's why he worked me so hard. To get back at me for all the laughing.
Love you baby!