Under Construction AND A CONTEST!!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blogalicious Designs is UNDER CONSTRUCTION because we will be unavailing a new look soon!!! Please bare with us as our site under goes this awesome transformation.

But take note with the unavailing of our fresh new site, we will be having (drum roll) a CONTEST!!!! But the best part of this here contest is that not only will you be winning a make-over for one of your friends but YOU your self will be winning a lil somethin somethin. Yes that's right you AND a friend can win.

Here's what you need to do:

  1. Stay tuned, when the new site is revealed the instructions will be posted on the "Blogalicious Blog"
  2. Tell all your friends to stay tuned as well.
  3. And if you aren't already a follower of Blogalicious Designs, Staci's Heart and Live Laugh Love then mosey on over and become one already!!!

We cant wait to show you all what we can do!!! Get excited and be thinking of a friend to nominate for a new make-over and why you think they deserve it.





6 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I am so glad I hopped online tonight at home to see you and Stacer's contest! I usually blog at work which blocks all the following links on everyones blogs so I can never sign up!

But yay! I'm following you!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

That is exciting!

Isabelle said...

That's great! You sure know how to stay busy!!!!

Rachel said...

oooohh a transformation...LOVE IT!

Vern ~ Inspired said...

Fun, Fun!!
I can just imagine how awesome yoru new look will be!!

Anonymous said...

UNVEILING!!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict