"Are you insane?"

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"You psycho, moronic, ridiculous, crazy a** son of a b%$&!!!!"

(Sorry, I usually don't talk like that. I was channeling Molly. Or hoping to.)

That's what I seriously thought Molly was going to say to Jason last night on The Bachelor.

That's what I waited through an entire commercial break hoping she would come to her senses and say to Jason.

But no. She didn't.

Instead, she thinks that some guy who mugged with 20-some-odd girls for 4 weeks, and told them all at some point or another the he was falling in love with them, and then dumped them all one by one - and then dumped HER for another girl just 6 weeks ago, but now has CHANGED HIS MIND???

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???

Oh, and let's not forget the girl that was just dumped on that couch 5 minutes before.

Don't worry, Molly, your turn is coming. But it's ok. You go ahead and go for that cup of coffee. Go ahead.

Seriously, this show is a joke.

There has been one couple to make it out alive from this show - and I'm really beginning to doubt the validity of Ryan and Trista.

Give me a break, Jason. I wouldn't date you if you were the last man on earth and the entire human race depended on it.


11 comments:

Tiffany Crawford said...

I agree with you 1000% (if there is such thing)!!! What a joke!!! And then for him to say at the end...you just have to follow your heart and do what you feel!!! are you freekin' kidding me!!! If i did what I FELT like doing have the time WHO KNOWS what I would be doing right now--cuz I wouldn't be at work!!!

Even more disgusting is that he's uisng his poor innocent little boy as a "pity" card to get the world to have some compassion for this poor single dad... but yet he parades woman after woman--mommy after mommy--into this child's life and then just yanks them out again..because that's what he FEEEEEEEEELLLSSS like doing!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's one big joke!!!

Jenny.Lee said...

I'm sensing much anger in you...and half the blogosphere. I don't watch the show but I agree with all of your sentimnets.

Christina said...

I couldn't agree more!

Mighty M said...

AGREED!!!!! I even read the producers put him up to it for the "ratings"!

Joey said...

maybe he found hair on her back and decided that wasn't cool.

Rachel said...

This is the reason I don't watch the show...it's all staged!!!

Jenster said...

When reading the comments, I was really into Tiffany Crawford's. Then as I scrolled down and ready Joey's.......he is so funny...I actually laughed out loud!
That show is a joke. It prays on women who have little or no self-esteem what-so-ever.

Steph....on another note, are you singing dowtown this weekend? Miss seeing you :)

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

I just love that Trista and Ryan get pimped out at any possible moment. Geez! It's all sickening, and I'm embarrassed that I watch it, but I do, and I probably will continue to. Ew!

Isabelle said...

I couldn't believe that he did that! I was secretly hoping Molly would punch him or something!!!

I just feel bad for all the young girls watching the show! What kind of an example is that!!!

Lump said...

Jason always gave me the creeps when I watched.....

Danielle said...

Amen, sistah.

Jason is a jerk.

I did feel bad for the guy. Now I'm just curious what his ex-wife would have to say. Did he just change his mind on his marriage? Couldn't stop thinking about his bachelor-hood?

Way to blow your credibility Jason!

:) It's so trashy and yet I can't.stop.watching.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict