What 10 years looks like.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Don't laugh.

Good gosh. That's pretty bad. But at the time... yeah. We were hot stuff.

Ten years ago, right now, I was getting those bangs perfectly curled. And that horrible eye shadow perfectly applied by my good friend Jeannie. Only a good friend would do that!

What was Joey doing? Oh, poor Joey... he was recovering from a bowling bachelor party. In Austin! (We DON'T live in Austin!)

Don't ask!

The best 10 years of my life. Two kids, lots of fun, TONS of laughs, a few tears (like right now... I have no idea why I'm so emotional - well, yes I do, but trust me, that's a whole different story!)... I wouldn't trade any of it.

It's made us who we are today.

Just a couple of kids, right? Still dating every weekend. Eating ice cream, going to dinner, movies, MEXICO! I can't wait baby!

I love you with all my heart! Thanks for all the fun. I'm hangin' on for the rest....


14 comments:

Joey said...

I'm so IN love with you! You are the best wife a man could ever hope for!

Mighty M said...

Happy Anniversary!

With Love from New Orleans said...

ADORABLE! Congrats!!!!

Mimi Elise said...

so sweet!!! Have a happy anniversary!

Lindsey said...

Aww what a sweet post! Happy Anniversary!!!

Toni said...

Happy anniversary stephanie! You have not aged a bit you are as beautiful as ever :)

Lump said...

awwww so awesome! happy anniversary to you!! :)

Lace said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jenster said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE TO COME.

Jenster said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE TO COME.

Megan said...

So Sweet!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Rachel said...

First off I love Joeys comment...how sweet!!!!

Second congratulations girl!!!! We will have our 10 year in October.

Lastly...emotional...crying you know why??? Are you pregnant???

Megan said...

Oh I LOVE that wedding picture..hehe. Happy Anniversary!!

Isabelle said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such great people!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict