It's days like this...

Monday, February 2, 2009

Let me start by saying that I love different seasons - although we don't have seasons in South Texas.

When it's boiling hot for too long, I want it to cool off. And now that it's been cool for a while, I'm ready for it to heat up.

It's days like this, when I'm driving to work and there is not a cloud in the clear, beautiful, bright blue sky, that I just want to turn my car around, call in sick to work, and change into shorts, a tank top, and flip flops. (Too bad it's still 46 degrees outside... blah!)

Oh, and book a last minute flight to my favorite place on earth, with my favorite person on earth.




I seriously can't take it.

I know Joey is sick of me talking about it - and we have a trip planned for June with some friends to celebrate our 10 year anniversary (which is actually this month, but we're waiting until summer for babysitting reasons), but I really want to go right now!!

Who wouldn't want to wake up every morning for an entire week to that view?

5 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Such a beautiful place!

blessedmomto7 said...

Were we separated at birth??? We leave May 1st for Cancun ourselves. Stayed at The Royal Hideaway-Playa Del Carmen for our honeymoon-LOVE MEXICO. This time we are staying at the HIlton Cancun Golf-Spa-check it out. WHY? The Captain has A MILLION Hilton points so free VACA for us :)

Lindsey said...

Wow!! Gorgeous view!

Lo said...

i hear ya, girl. i'm going to florida in may and i just can't WAIT THAT LONG!!! ahem. excuse me while i go cry over seeing snow and not water.

Rachel said...

I get the same way when something is planned I get so anxious. Our ten year is in October.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict