"My Husband Rocks" Friday

Friday, January 23, 2009

Before I can get into today's MHR post, I must address the obvious issue at hand - my extended blogging absence.

Haven't you all been worried about me? Has anyone sent out a search party?

Well, call them back, because I'm alive. Now.

But earlier in the week I was seriously "knock, knock, knockin' on heavens' door." And I don't mean in a good way. I mean in the way that I sincerely thought Joey would be cashing in on my life insurance.

But all is well now, so let's talk about what a fabulous hubby I have, okay??



Ah, my hubby. Such a hottie. Yeah, this weeks installment is completely superficial, but that's ok.

You see, Joey didn't realize he aspired to be a model. But I found this picture that was taken several years ago when he was already perfecting the "Blue Steel".



Magnificent! I can see now that it was that moment that led him to his upcoming modeling career. It didn't even take much practice. I just pointed the camera and this is what I got. It's like he was born for this.



Tomorrow is his first paying gig. That's right. Momma needs a new pair of shoes.

Ok, ok. Daddy needs a new TV. Fine.

Wish him luck, ladies!

I love you baby!! You're gonna do great! (Can I quit my job yet?)

15 comments:

Isabelle said...

I'm so glad you're ok, I was getting worried!!!

awwww I love MHRF

When will you two do a shoot together?

Jenster said...

C'mon Steph....let's keep it real here....he looks awesome because he has to keep up with his georgeous wife!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness...are you ok? What happened? Were you sick?

Congrats to Joey this is fabulous! Can you give more details!

If you can quit your job then you can be a full time blogger...and take a trip so we can meet!

blessedmomto7 said...

Money...A good thing! I hope you feel better soon preciousness. Yep-he's got "IT" sister :) Definitely not hating looking at him :) Getting paid for what the good Lord gave him-what a blessing! Have a FAB weekend!

Mrs. Buck said...

ooooh, good luck and congrats!

Lindsey said...

I'm glad you're ok and glad you're back!

Lace said...

Since I've been reading your blog, I've been wondering why the whole family isn't in a J. Crew Catelogue! You're all gorg! Good luck to your hottie & I'm glad you're okay!!

mama's smitten said...

I'm glad your back. Your blog was one of the first ones I started stalkiing (lol), so I missed you! Hope your doing okay.

Joey said...

for the record that pic of me is bad...

and yeah, you're not alowed to get sick. especially you AND Ashton at the same time! so pitiful...

Lo said...

are you okay??????????? oh my goodness. i had no idea it was something like that. i thought maybe life got a little hectic and you'd be back when it settled down. well. i guess that IS what happened. so glad to hear you're doing okay :)

oh and yeah i'd totally take you out for a giant margarita tonight too, cuz what better way to celebrate your health than to drink? ;)

Katy Lin :) said...

AWESOME!!! congratulations, and good luck to Joey! :) hope all goes well!

sassy stephanie said...

Oh man, hope it wasn't too bad. Glad to see ya back and hopefully on the mend.

Good luck Joey!!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Good luck!

Jen - Balancing beauty and bedlam said...

So glad you're feeling better....and give us the scoop on your hubby's big debut.

Lump said...

awww I'm so glad you're feeling better. I've missed you!

and woo! good luck to the hubby! and lady, you need to do some modeling too.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict