Merry Christmas to all...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wow! I can't believe the year is almost over! Where does the time go?

It's been a great year, though. I've truly enjoyed getting to know some new friends in blogland - and I do mean friends. Sometimes it's weird to say "friends", but if you're a blogger, you know what I mean. We read each others blogs on a regular, sometimes daily, basis and it's like we become friends. I feel like if I met most of you in person, we'd feel like we knew each for years.

Your stories make me laugh, cry, think...

All of this to say, I truly wish you all the Merriest of Christmas' and the best possible in the new year. I hope that the economy doesn't get the best of your family and that you and yours stay healthy in the months to come.

Live like there's no tomorrow. Laugh like no one's watching. Love like you've never been hurt.

Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

Megan said...

Aw Stephanie you are so sweet!!! I am so glad I have made so many blog friends including you! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Lindsey said...

Stephanie,
You are so sweet! I'm so glad we've become blog friends! Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year!

Staci said...

nerd :P i love you.

Lump said...

awwww I hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas!! I always enjoy reading your blog and twittering away with ya! much love.

Rachel said...

What a sweet post...I can't wait to meet you in person!

Have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year. I wish you and your family health, happiness and LOVE!

blessedmomto7 said...

Merry Christmas to the hottest blog makoverer in the world (besides Steph) HUGS! LOVE MY BLOG! AND don't forget to keep CHRIST in your CHRISTmas!

Toni said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

shalay said...

I just found your blog today, but I wanted to let you know that I'm loving reading your posts! Hopefully 2009 will live up to and surpass this year. Merry Christmas!

Isabelle said...

Stephanie, I want to wish you and your entire family the ultimate Christmas and a new year full of smiles and laughter.

All the best!

Lo said...

i just adore you. happy holidays girl!!!!!

Liz said...

Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Liz

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict