"My Husband Rocks" Friday

Friday, November 21, 2008



Welcome to MHR Friday. I feel like I need to clear something up. I've received some emails questioning my lack of MHR posts over the last few weeks, so just to be clear, no, Joey hasn't done anything wrong, he's not in the dog house, and he STILL rocks!!

I'm sorry for letting everyone down and not being consistent in declaring how fabulous my hubby is EVERY Friday, it's just that when I brag about him all the time, sometimes I feel like I'm just repeating myself to do it specifically every Friday.

But this Friday is not one of those...

I know I've said it before, but there is no one on the planet that can make me laugh like my husband. Grant it, he does get funnier after he's partaken in a drink or two, but even without an alcoholic treat, he is the funniest person I know. And I love him dearly for this.

Exhibit A.

No, he's not trying to do "The Running Man". He was showing us all how he could jump through his leg while holding his foot.





Where was I, you ask? On the couch, dying laughing.

I'm beginning to think this is how I stay so thin. Laughter is GREAT cardio.

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

HAHAHAHA!

Jen - Balancing beauty and bedlam said...

You really got emails? Too funny. I had a friend just send some of "family pictures" that they just took candidly. She had people email her all concerned that her hubby wasn't in them wondering if they had split up...lol.
BTW, your twitter picture? Girl....you are a model!! And just turning what 16? I haven't' been able to get mine loaded because they are all too big. The down side of a good new camera.

Isabelle said...

LOL next time I want to see a video of this!!!!! That's hilarious. I'm glad Joey rocks again :)

Thank you for your prayers they mean a lot and I will keep you posted. Thank you thank you thank you.

Rachel said...

I'm with Isabelle where is the video? How funny is he!! It seems there is never a dull moment in your household!!!

Joey said...

oh, no you didunt! (yeah, there's a 'u' in there) lol well, I'm glad I made it fun for you...

Lump said...

another reason I think your family is so awesome!! :)

Lo said...

hahaha oh my goodness. i agree w/lump, that's toootally why i read your blog. you guys are just as (weird)funny as my husband and i are!!

i posted photos of him break dancing one night. yeah.. that's hilarious, and they remind me exactly of these photos!!

(oh and i kinda sorta passed you an award. i did a shout out to you on my blog!)

Megan said...

Wow..I am very impressed! I would have totally fallen on my face.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your blog and super cute pictures!!

Haley said...

this is funny-- glad you captured it! ha ha

love your new profile pic. super cute!

Haley said...

this is funny-- glad you captured it! ha ha

love your new profile pic. super cute!

One Wired Woman said...

The Running Man... hee hee

Too funny!!

Megan said...

So funny! Gotta love our husbands that keep us laughing!!

Twenty Four At Heart said...

pretty funny! I'd love to see it on video too!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict