I'm on vacation. What can I say??

Monday, November 24, 2008

Yeah, that's right. 5 days off of work. No where to go, nothing to do.

Wait a sec, did I just say nothing to do? Who am I kidding?



And lest you think I'm trying to bore you to death with my to do list for the week, well... I pretty much got nothing.

I mean this weekend was just not that fun. I came home from work at lunch on Friday with a stomach virus. No fun.

Saturday we shelled out $750 to replace our hot water heater. No fun.

Later that night, on our way home from dinner, we stopped by the library to let Ashton drop off some books she had checked out. She got out of the car and Joey had to pull up a bit so she could get to the box. Taylor said "Daddy, why are we moving without Ashton in the car?"

Joey, playing along, said, "Oh, we're just gonna leave her here."

It took Taylor all of about 2.5 seconds to come out with "well let's go then!" And he was completely serious!!

Now that was fun!

Peace out, my bloggy friends! I'll try to be around, but I'm not making any promises. You saw my list!!

Oh, and before I forget, Blogalicious Designs has just ventured into Graphic Design and we're now offering photocards (with much more to come)! Check us out for your holiday cards!!

If I don't talk to you again, have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!

11 comments:

Megan said...

Hope you have a wonderful couple of days off!

Jo Ann said...

Did I see "lunch with mom" on that list???

Rachel said...

Does that say "Get a Maid"
Love your list too cute!!! And the asterick next to the cooking!!!

Rachel said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
I'm so thankful I met you on blogger!!!

Lo said...

i hope you enjoy your days off and thank this week gets a little bit better then the weekend :)

Lindsey said...

Have a great time off!

Lump said...

ohgoodness that is one long To Do list! good luck!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Have a wonderful week off!!

Savvy Mode SG said...

have a happy thanksgiving....

amy (metz) walker said...

Happy Thanksgiving...your new blogger profile pic is HOT girl!

Isabelle said...

Hope you're enjoying your week off! By the look of that list you will be quite busy. BTW you looked so good putting together furniture, you make the rest of us look bad. Have a great day!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict