She's alive!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So I have this best friend, Staci. Some of you may know her. We own a little business together designing blogs. Like this one.

I don't know what happened to her, but somewhere along the way she was sucked in to Photoshop and she can't get out. Most of the time I'm happy about this because she's designing great blogs and we have very happy clients.

But other times I'm sad. Because she doesn't blog any more. Or read my blog. It's a good thing that we live in the same city so I can actually see her or I might think that PS was holding her hostage.

Yesterday, I was thrown a lifeline.

She read my blog! It was a miracle from God, I tell ya! And not only did she read it, she commented.

Now last night she tried to tell me that she reads it all the time she just doesn't comment, but I don't know... for now, I'll take what I can get and hope that some day, she'll post another blog herself so Staci's Heart will jump back to the top of my blog roll where it belongs!

**On a completely different topic, last night, at Taylor's soccer practice, he kept picking the ball up with his hands - which is a major "no-no" in soccer - so I yelled over to him, "Taylor, no hands!" to which he promptly responded, "You're not the boss of me, old woman!"

And you wonder where yesterday's post came from?

14 comments:

Lump said...

old woman??? hahaha! not even close.

Isabelle said...

OMG that is hilarious! That's not funny on so many levels but that's hilarious.

BTW I should be in SA, eating nachos in your living room for the SuperBowl if all goes well.

Brandy said...

Yeah...I'm totally addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper as well! No shame! But...I'm glad you got your friend back! Photoshop is addictive...

Chris Rasco said...

He kept telling me the same thing only calling me old man.

Weeksie50 said...

Old woman.. Oh No! lol. to funny.

Rachel said...

Taylor is hilarious but oh sooo cute! How quick witted is he!
And not to mention Staci but Joey...he must be tied up with his new job or you are holding him hostage ;)

Liz said...

Such a hoot... but totally not true!

Lo said...

hahaha!!! oh what a snarky little charmer!!! heh. old woman. yeah, RIGHT!

Tiffany Crawford said...

You're right--Boys!!!

Jo Ann said...

I wonder where he got that phrase??? Such a cuties - but so unpredictable! Love him!
MaMa - ailas: Older woman!

Megan said...

I hope you never get too wrapped up in photoshop to blog! I loveee reading you. I love Taylor's comment..hahaha.. You're not an old woman!!

P.S There's a fabulous giveaway I linked to on my blog today..

Staci said...

ooooo your making me maaaad...lol i told you i always read it....

Baird's Blessings said...

Oh my!! It is like he was reading your mind yesterday!

To funny! Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it!

Hipmomofboyz said...

Does you little guy realize that those are fighting words? He was fine until he through out the old woman comment.....I think he should be grounded for life....ha, ha.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict