"My Husband Rocks" Friday

Friday, October 24, 2008



I had to wait until later in the day to post my MHR installment. Not because he hasn't rocked all day peeps, but because I wanted to make sure everything feel into place before I posted about it on the World Wide Web! lol

My husband... where do I start? I'm just so proud of him. He has worked his butt off for our family ever since we got married. Always providing for us, always doing his very best and excelling where ever he was. He's in sales, and I know you've heard people say "he could sell ice to an Eskimo" or whatever.

No, seriously. Joey really could sell ice to an Eskimo. He would make them lose sight of all the ice around and soon they would be paying millions for the ice in Joey's hands. How he does this, I don't know. But I catch him trying to "sell" me all the time - trying to get what he wants!! Using his little tricks...

Anyway, my whole point is that Joey was basically tracked down by a company here in town who heard of him in the field, had lost business to him, and decided they had to have him. So now they do. He accepted a great new position and I'm so proud of him. He completely deserves it.

I love you baby! Congratulations!!

8 comments:

Isabelle said...

That is great news! Congrats! He is very lucky to have such a supportive wife and I'm sure he couldn't have done it without you :)

Joey said...

Izzy's right, I could do nothing without the support of you babe! Thanks for all you do for me! I love you soooooo much :)

Weeksie50 said...

Congrats to your Husby.. Whoo Hoo.

Megan said...

Congrats to Joey! That's awesome!

Rachel said...

Congrats Joey...that is fantastic.
You have a loving and supportive family...

One Wired Woman said...

That is great!! Congrats Joey!!

Rachel said...

Oh where oh where is my Stephanie...Oh where oh were can she be?

I miss ya girly!

Savvy Mode SG said...

congrat to your hubby. hard work will pay off in time.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict