I'm stocking up on Rogaine

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Last week Joey and I were laying in bed watching one of our regular TV shows, after we had we had put the kids to bed of course, when Joey disappeared to the bathroom.

I decided to use the time to get my usual glass of ice water. I can't sleep unless there's is a completely full glass of ice water on my night stand. After all, what if I get parched in the middle of the night?

Anyway, when Joey didn't return to bed for quite some time, I thought I'd better check on him.

What did I find when I opened the bathroom door? My husband taking digital pictures of the back of his head.

After I composed myself and dried the tears of laughter from my face, I asked my dear, sexy, thick-haired husband, "What in the world are you doing?"

"Checking to see if I'm going bald."

I seriously could not contain myself. This sent me into a laughter that I haven't seen in years. I mean, my hubby has more hair than I do, and mine is down to my shoulders! It was literally the funniest thing he's done in quite some time, and you remember this post, right?

So I told him I would stock up on Rogaine, just to be safe.

14 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL men!!! Too funny....you can start a fund and we can all send in some to ensure you have enough! We don't want Joey going bald or anything :)

Katie said...

haha! too cute! well, at least you will be prepared. :)

Megan said...

I am with you on the glass of water, even though I hardly ever wake up and drink some..

What made him think of that? Was there a Rogaine commercial on or something!?! That's really funny.

Rhea said...

You know you can by ROGANO in Mexico for really cheap, right? Don't ask me HOW I know that. hehe

I love that your hubby was taking photos of the back of his head. Hilarious.

Love your blog design! It's gorgeous colors!

My home - My life said...

Aww poor guy! That is funny though...

Isabelle said...

That is hilarious! What made him think that he would go bald!!!! I'm dying... this is too good to be true!!!

Staci said...

oh good god joey!!!

Miss Anne said...

LoL @ Joey! Handsome fella!

American in Norway said...

That is soo funny... lost cause for my hubby..too little too late! Thanks for stopping by & showing some bloggy love on my big SITS day!

Weeksie50 said...

That is to stinkin' funny.

Joey said...

YEAH.... REAL FUNNY... I'M LAUGHING... (BIG SIGH)... I'm glad you think its all cute and everything, but you won't love me anymore when I'm bald. Tell Rachel to start that fund for me. I think I'd rather do the Bosley hair transplant.

Heather said...

My poor husband discovered his bald spot this past summer when his head got sunburned after a game of golf. Poor guy.

Hipmomofboyz said...

This post is so funny. I am with you on the glass of water. Mine has to be full and have lots of ice. What if I need a cold drink in the middle of the night? My boys are always making fun of me, about the water glass,,, but they sure don't mind drinking out of...

Tiffany Crawford said...

Yah, well I've never even seen my husband with hair....EVER!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict