Check out my star athletes!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Ashton and Taylor had their first games on Saturday and it was a lot of fun! The down side? They were at the same time so I missed my little man's soccer debut.

But I did get to see my girl serve that volleyball right over the net!

I know, you're all saying, "uh, Steph, that's what she's supposed to do. What's the big deal?"

Well, the big deal, my bloggie buddies, is that she never did that, not even once, until the game! And then when it counted, she nailed it!!

It must have been the cute shorts, perfect hair, and the crazy lady screaming her head off. I'm still wondering who that was...



Here's my soccer star doing a little practice before his game. Joey said he was fabulous and put all of the other little boys to shame.

Ok, so he didn't say that. Maybe he just said he did a great job and had tons of fun.

A mom can dream, right?

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh he looks soo cute! and Great job for getting it over the net; as parents we are soooo nervous for our kids when they play; we want them to succeed! I bet she was sooo proud of herself!
That's tough they are at the same time bummer!!!

Chris Rasco said...

He did play very well. Not even just for a first timer, he played well in general. We are supposed to keep score, but we totally won.

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, they are so cute..
I just love seeing kids playing sports.. They are so cute..

Haley said...

i miss my soccer and volleyball days! so much fun. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your blog designs are precious! I will call you when I get tired of the boring one I threw together! :)

Haley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MamaMia said...

Well of course it's the cute shorts, perfect hair and the crazy lady screaming!

Yea Ashton and Taylor!

"J" said...

Awwwwwwwww....
I love volleyball!!!! =) I played in high school and college till I blew out my ACL! =(

WAY TO GO ON THE SERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict