You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Now if this won't brighten a mother's day, then nothing will.

I got back to my desk after eating lunch with my mom and this is what I found in my email. Taylor was the Gingerbread Man in his school play today and his daycare director said he did a fabulous job! I overlooked the fact that I had no idea there even was a play today because these pictures are quite possibly the cutest things I've ever seen.

I mean, look. Even the other little boy is absolutely in awe of how adorable Taylor is as the Gingerbread Man.




I'm sure there is a standing ovation on the other side of this camera.

Now, you can all go to bed. Your day is complete.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

How adorable!!! I bet you will get an ear full when you pick him up today...he looks soo cute and the other little boy...priceless!

Joey said...

God help us if that ginger bread man gets a small tear....

scargosun said...

He looks adorable and how awsome is it that you got those pics!

Megan said...

That is so cute! What is the other kid doing though?

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict