"My Husband Rocks" Friday

Friday, September 26, 2008



I have to say that this week I am completely overwhelmed. I mean, I know my husband loves me, but seriously... I literally do not think there is a husband out there who loves their wife more than Joey loves me. And it's not just about the gifts, it's about the effort, the time, the creativity.

Have you ever been so overwhelmed at how much your spouse loves you that you can't even put it into words?

The other night I asked Joey if he was disappointed with his birthday's and anniversary's and Christmas' because I'm just not creative. I always have to ask him what he wants and then I just get it. He just looked at me with that crooked smile and said, "of course not! If you did the 8 Days of Joey... that would just be retarded!" and we just died laughing. The thing is, he knows me. He knew what would mean something to me - and yes, I love the gifts, but honestly what means so much to me is waking up every morning and opening the laptop to read the next clue. It's so exciting!

Babe, you totally rock for loving me more that anything, for being so creative, and for making the effort and taking the time to make me feel like the most important person in the entire world. I love you more than anything!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

AWWWW what a great post!!! It's soooo great being sooooo in love!!!

Happy Birthday!!!
PS can't wait to see the latest gift!!!

Katy Lin :) said...

what a beautiful post! hope you have a fabulous birthday!

Joey said...

you're welcome baby! i'm glad i rock! in the past i havn't always put this much effort into your birthdays, mainly because we used to always say not to worry about getting gifts cuz we were always broke out of our minds! but now we have a little more flexibility, and your so worth it!

Heather said...

Awwww...he is a sweetie.

Rachel said...

How was your birthday weekend!!! I bet a great end to a great week!!!

Sorry about your Cowboys :(

Megan said...

I went over to "the gifts" they seem awesome! Great idea. Looks like you had a GREAT birthday!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict