"My Husband Rocks" Friday

Friday, September 12, 2008



Ok, I confess, I've been a complete and total slacker the last couple of weeks - but it's not because my husband doesn't rock, it's just because I'm a total slacker. No other excuse, I'm just a slacker.

So here goes... My husband rocks because he is a TOTAL snuggle bunny! Yes, I said it. He loves to snuggle. In fact, it's not just that he loves to snuggle. He MUST snuggle. He has his little nightly ritual, and when all is said and done, if I haven't moved from my pillow to his chest, he will come to my side of the bed and get right in my face - with that cute little crooked smile of his - until I remember where my "home" is.

Yes, that's my home - on his chest. BUT, he's very particular about where on his chest, right honey? I have to lay in a very precise position that most of the time he must place me in. It's really quite funny.

There is a lot of laughter in our home....

I love you snuggle bunny! (I totally sold you out...)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I totally think we are sooo much alike...I love it to hear other stories about woman and husbands who are madly in love...we need more of this in the world. I too lay on my hubby's chest; and he is sooo sweet that he normally waits until he can't stand anymore drool before he tries to roll over! Love your Husband Rocks Friday posts...heck all your posts!!!
Happy Friday!!!

Joey said...

i don't mind you saying i'm a snuggle bunny...

what i DO mind is the fact that you won't apologize for being a hypocrite! it doesn't matter WHY it was dumped out - GRRRRRR!

Katy Lin :) said...

mmmm . . . i know that snuggle spot - on austin, obviously - so safe and comforting :) hope you guys enjoy your weekend!

Mrs. Buck said...

This is so great, I love that the spot is so precise he has to place you there - haha! My husband and I usually start out snuggling, and end up on either sides of the bed with just our ankles intertwined - I guess we need our sleep space.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict