I am WOMAN, hear me... kick my husbands butt at mini golf!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

He he he. I know, it's only mini golf. And yes, it was actually for the kids, but hey, they lost interest at about the 3rd hole and just starting swinging their clubs everywhere.

It was pure mayhem, I tell ya!

At first, I was not the least bit interested when Joey started keeping track of our above and below par numbers. Especially when he wagered a bet - a massage bet. A 10 minute massage bet! I mean, I can not give massages. My fingers cramp up about 30 seconds into it and then I'm the one in dire need of a massage! It's horrible. I'm pathetic, I know.

But, when Joey's little bet began to backfire, I was L-O-V-I-N' it. Here, I'll let you in on a little secret. My hubby is a registered massage therapist. He no longer does this for a living because I made him quit. After all, I didn't want his sexy hands all over other women all day.

I kid, I kid.... he quit a long time ago, which worked out well for me because he was always too tired to give me massages after massaging other people all day.

Back to the story. Wanna know the final score??

Me +4 over par. Joey +192 over par.

Ok, I kid again, but that last whole was a complete nightmare and after he almost had a mental breakdown trying to get that little golf ball in the tiny hole at the top of the hill, we stopped counting.

Yea me!! That massage was so great honey!! Thanks a million!!!!

6 comments:

Jennifer Poppy said...

That's awesome! I'm the same as you when it comes to giving massages...I get tired about half a second into it. Enjoy your reward.

Perksofbeingme said...

that's awesome. What a great talent to have in a husband!

Joey said...

did you ever think that losing was my plan all along??? muahahaha - j/k ... you know I hate losing! But hey, if losing means I get - I mean I have to rub you down.... that's okay ;)

Hipmomofboyz said...

That is so cool. Mental note to self: In next life marry a handyman, plastic surgeon and massage therapist.
I love back rubs....

One Wired Woman said...

Ditto Hipmomofboyz!! I'm all about back rubs too... We get really competitive with mini-golf too!! Such fun! ~Jill :)

Toni said...

I am the same as you I can not give a back rub for the life of me it hurts my hands too much. You have an award waiting for you over at a daily dose.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict