The 8 Days of Stephanie

Monday, September 29, 2008

Yesterday was the 8th day of Stephanie... my 31st birthday... and I am still amazed at how wonderful my husband was.

For those of you who have been keeping up and are dying to know what day 7 and 8 brought, well I don't want to leave you hanging!! Day 7 was a nice, big fleece Dallas Cowboys blanket. It came in very handy and kept me nice and cozy as I watched (and wept) while my team lost their first regular season game. That's all I have to say about that. I'm sure Izzy will have something, though. (BTW, thanks for the sweet email birthday wishes... I'm sure they'll soften the blow of your Cowboy bashing!)

Day 8... let me just tell you, my hubby knows how to go out with a bang! Day 8 brought the entire redecoration of our bedroom and bathroom, which we had been talking about for a while now (and he kept telling me that one day I would come home and there would be all new stuff, but I never believed him!), but he actually went out and shopped (for a long time, I'm sure!) for all new bedding, curtains, pillows, shower curtain - EVERYTHING! And I LOVE IT!!!!

I know I've said it a million times by now, but thanks Joey for making turning 31 a little less harsh. I love you so much! You really are the greatest!!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Wowza!!! I love redecorating the bedroom...great idea!!! He he pulled one on you for sure!
I'm glad you had a great week and weekend!!! Happy Birthday

I'm sorry about your Cowboys...atleast your 3-1 right?

Joey said...

your welcome baby, and I'm glad you liked everything! geez, I better start planning for next year!

One Wired Woman said...

Okay... I'm sending this link to my hubby to give him some ideas for my next birthday. I'm all about an "8 Days of Jill" rolling around in April. Your blog always makes me happy. You are the cutest couple and you have adorable kiddos.

Happy Birthday!! ~Jill :)

p.s. Come over and sign my yearbook. hee hee

Lauren said...

I would love to see a picture of what he bought you. Or the finished product. Congrats!!!!

Claire, said...

How sweet. Happy birthday.

MamaMia said...

Happy birthday a day late. 31! You are a young thing!

Don't know if I've already said this or just thought this, but I'm wondering if Joey can host a seminar for the rest of our husbands on "The 8 Days of _______ (insert wife's name here)." :)

Have a great birthday week.

Rachel said...

Thanks so much for your well wishes girly! I appreciate it sooo much!

Marla @ Stolen Bon Bons said...

Happy belated Birthday!

What a great way to celebrate your birthday!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict