Unspectacular?

Friday, August 22, 2008

Hmmm... I've been tagged to list 6 unspectacular things about myself... I didn't know there was such a thing! This may take a while... lol

Brittany at Perks of Being Me (who I was introduced to when Staci and I redesigned her blog) has passed on the tag, so here are the rules, and then I'll jump into the unspectacular.

  1. Link to the person who tagged you (check)

  2. Mention the rules on your blog (uh, that's what I'm doing)

  3. List 6 unspectacular quirks (I'll certainly try, but everyone knows I'm fabulous!)

  4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them on your post them commenting them to let them know "there it!"
Ok, here goes...

  1. I hate to fold laundry. I have been known to wash clothes and let them stay in the laundry baskets until they've all been worn and need to be washed again. Joey LOVES it when I do this :)

  2. I sneeze like my dad. Very loud. Very obnoxious. Joey also loves this. I try to control it, but it's completely impossible.

  3. I'm completely obsessed with getting older. When I turned 30 last year (OMG, did I just type that on the WWW???) I literally thought Joey would have to commit me. It. was. horrible. Until he had my wedding ring reset and I got a new rock! It almost made it bearable. Now 31 is creeping up. Honey, have you checked into the cost of mental institutions yet?

  4. I do this think with my nails that makes a clicking noise... drive Joey crazy... literally. I mean, we may need a double room at the institution.

  5. I'm addicted to blogging, if you haven't noticed. One day, Joey WILL throw my laptop out the window, so if you don't hear from me for an extended period of time, you know what's happened.

  6. I have a huge rebellious streak. If you tell me I have to do something, I will most likely not do it, just because you told me I had to. I really don't know why I'm like this. You would never think this just by meeting me... it's my dark side, I guess :)
Now to the tagging:

  1. First, I tag my cousin Lauren (we'll see if she'll play along -lol). I finally convinced her join the blogging world by designing her new blog over at Life With The Johnson's (well, you all know how it goes, Staci designed it...), so hop on over and give her blog love, ok??

  2. Then there's the fabulous Isabelle at Protein, green veggies, and Family. This should be fun... just read her blog for a day and you know she'll really be hurting to find 6 unspectacular things about herself!!

  3. Next, how about Jill at One Wired Woman. I just love her blog! She's so creative... just take a look at her post for today - she's killin' me!!

  4. And of course, I can't forget my hubby... he just loves these things!!! C'mon, Mr. Protein Shake n Chocolate Cake. Show us what you've got! Well... you know what I mean :)

  5. I think I'll get Stephanie back in the blogging game, too. She's been out for WAY too long over at My Life. My Love. My Dog.

  6. Last, but certainly not least, is Bethany at Singing Over Me (LOVE the name!!). She appears to be new to the blogging world too, so go on over and show her lots of bloggie love!!
That'll do it for the unspectacular me. Happy Friday all!

3 comments:

bethany said...

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for the bloggy love! I will definately participate in the tagging game.
Your blog is so very cute! You girls are mighty talented! If I end up totally addicted to blogging (which I do see possibly happening!), I will have to get a cute blog too.

Bethany

Life With My 3 Boybarians said...

Hi Stephanie,

oh my goodness, how fun to read about the girl behind the designs! I enjoyed getting to know your family.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and reading about my little Trouble. I appreciate your sweet comments very much.

*hugs*

Darcy

MamaMia said...

Always fun to read random tidbits about somebody.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict