So whadaya think?

Thursday, August 14, 2008

So the time finally came when I was tired of making everyone else Blogalicious, and I thought I should make myself Blogalicious!

So whadaya think?

I had my old design (which was Blogalicious, by the way) for a long time and it was in need of a change. I'm lovin' the fun, bright feel.

So how about you? Is your blog ready for a change? (Or is it time for you to start a blog?) Well check us out! We've recently revamped our Blogalicious Designs site and added several new options. We even have pre-designed templates for you to choose from.

Go ahead... click on over... what are you waiting for?

6 comments:

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

I like it cause with the way my work computer blocks stuff, on your old site I had to highlight the text to read it - I don't have to do that anymore.

THE Stephanie said...

That's great!! I had no idea people had to do such things to read my blog :( BUT, I totally understand. My work blocks a lot of things, too. I guess they want us to WORK... but that's no fun!

Toni said...

It is so fun and fresh, I love it! You girls do such a great job!

Danielle-lee said...

Oh, I like!!!

Hipmomofboyz said...

Oh, very cute. I love all of the fun colors.

Isabelle said...

It looks great! I love pink so I'm sold!!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict