School already?

Monday, August 18, 2008

So we braved the Tax-Free Weekend on Saturday to get all of our school shopping done. I can't believe it's that time already, can you?

We decided to divide and conquer, so Joey took Taylor to get his school shopping done and I took Ashton. We had a great time - just the girls!

Of course we had to take a break from all the shopping and have a little lunch at the mall food court. Ashton, of course, chose her favorite - Subway.



Doesn't she look all grown up? I do have to say, though, that after all the cute stuff we found, she will be the cutest, best dressed girl in the 3rd grade!

4 comments:

Amanda Jo said...

Wow, you are brave to venture out on Tax Free Weekend! We avoided clothing stores like the plague this weekend!!!

I hope school goes well for your little ones this year!

Joey said...

who is that and what have you done with my little girl? :( she's growing up too fast!

so, is that all we get? one pic??? geez i had like 10!

Hipmomofboyz said...

Wow, I can't get over the fact the you got out and battled all of those shoppers on tax-free weekend. We did not have anything to do with shopping this weekend

Christina said...

Our kids were at the grandparent's this weekend, so we DID stop by the mall. It seemed like everyone was avoiding it. It wasn't too busy, until we left. Then it was crazy. I didn't need to buy anything, just wanted to go to the mall kidless. LOL

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict