"My Husband Rocks" Friday

Friday, August 15, 2008



So I bet you all were starting to think that my husband no longer rocked. Yeah, I know some of you were wondering... WRONG!!!

Yes, my hubby STILL rocks, I'm just a complete and total slacker... which is a great beginning to this weeks MHR post!

This week my hubby rocks because he did 97 sit-ups to take the gold metal in the Golds Gym Games. Ok, there is no gold metal. I may be a little caught up in the whole Olympics thing right now. And he hasn't taken "overall" YET, but he did win the sit-up competition (and the push-up competition on Monday).

Now seriously ladies, I think I would pass out at about 30, if I was lucky, and he did 97! That's crazy! But the reason he can do 97 is because he is the most committed person I know to this way of life. He works out everyday, eats right all the time (well, except for the milk shake cheats we have every once in a while)... it's really kind of disgusting. I truly admire his dedication and only wish I could have half of the dedication he has. He's amazing!

And about me being a slacker... yeah, I'm feeling great when I make it to the gym twice a week these days (I know Isabelle, I should be ashamed, right?), but Joey loves me anyway.

So this week, that's why my hubby rocks - because he has the body of a rock... nice and chiseled. :)

I love you honey!!

5 comments:

Katy Lin :) said...

i'm glad he still rocks :) hope you guys have a great weekend!

Joey said...

thanks baby!

Isabelle said...

Stephanie, ask your husband the first thing I asked him when I first saw a pic of you is if you competed! You look amazing and good for you if you can workout twice a week and look fantabulous. You have a full time job, Blogaliscious, 2 kids and a husband to take care of, give yourself a break!!!

Oh and you better take tons of pic of Joey at the Gold's game.

Christina said...

Awesome!

Mama's Losin' It said...

I'm lucky if I get to the gym ONCE a week...here's hoping running after kids counts for SOMETHING!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict