"My Husband Rocks" Friday

Friday, August 8, 2008




My hubby can play “iCarly” better than your hubby!!

Yeah. You’re jealous, I know. Go ahead and confess that so we can move on, k?

This week, my hubby rocks because he will do things for the kids that practically make them worship him (other than flexing his muscles, ‘cuz that works too).

Ashton is totally into “iCarly” (a show on Nickelodeon, if you’re not in the loop) and has the theme song memorized. She sings the entire thing every time it comes on… like a rock star, I might add.

BTW, are any of you record producers?

So a few weeks ago, Joey recorded an episode so he could learn the theme song on guitar. Ashton and Taylor LOVE to put on little shows for us – Ashton will sing and Taylor will either play air drums or air guitar – so he figured this would really get Ashton. Well, it did. And now she can’t get enough. She wants to practice every day.

Take a look…




Babe, you rock! Literally...

I love you more than you know -

8 comments:

marye said...

that is great. :) thanks for sharing.

Kristen Schiffman said...

I love this one! This is my first week playing along with you ladies for this meme and I love reading everyone's entries.

This one is awesome. My poor husband would like to think he is a rocker. lol.

Joey said...

thanks babe, i love you too :)

Carri said...

What an awesome hubby and a great Dad. You are a lucky family to have your hubby.

Jennifer Poppy said...

such a sweetheart!

Careful Wisher said...

You have such a beautiful family! Your children will remember activities like this forever. I have the fondest memories of my father and I singing Gospel hymns and him teaching me to play the guitar! God Bless, Melissa

Katy Lin :) said...

how fun! what a great dad! :)

HeathahLee said...

That is so sweet...he is a great Daddy!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict