More birthday...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yesterday, on Taylor's actual birthday, Joey stayed home with the kids because Kathy (Joey's mom) started back to school on Monday and we were out of childcare. Poor mommy had to work and didn't get to play, but I did get to meet the fam at Chuck E. Cheese for lunch.

Nothing like a little pizza and token fun to help make it through the day! I mean, who wouldn't die to see this??



Taylor hit the jackpot on skee ball... what a birthday present!! (I couldn't bring myself to tell him that the machine was jammed, so even though he was tossing the ball in the "no score" hole, it was giving him 100,000 points every time!)



Now this is classic. Very serious, people. Do not disturb.



And this too... shhh... must.concentrate.



Last night Grandpa and Lynda stopped by to wish Taylor a Happy Birthday and give him his present - a remote control helicopter! He absolutely loves it. In fact, it was the first thing he asked for when he woke up this morning. Thanks, Grandpa!

1 comment:

Perksofbeingme said...

Glad y'all had a great time! And you have been tagged to list 6 un-spectacular things about yourself.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict