Happy Birthday Little Man!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I can't believe it, but today my little boy turns 5!

Sunday afternoon we had his birthday party at Pump It Up, which he has been BEGGING for since Ashton had her party there last year. He had the best time EVER... and here are the pictures to prove it.

(This picture totally freaks me out because he looks WAY too much like my brother when he was a kid, right mom??)



Now this is my boy! Always being silly...


And Ashton... they had so much fun! I even went down the slide, but the picture didn't turn out. Sorry!


Ha!! I wonder where Taylor gets his silliness from...


Now this is what Taylor has been waiting for - the BIG chair!! He was so excited!!




Happy birthday little man! Five years... I just can't believe it! Momma loves you more than you know - all the way PAST God's face and back! (It's our little thing...)

6 comments:

Isabelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! Woohooo

I can't believe Joey didn't even mention it in his blog!!!! lol

That cake looks good!

Dancing Queen said...

Happy, happy Birthday!! My second child, Jack is also 5 and starts Kindergarten next week! We're in S.A. too! Pump It Up has been our birthday party destination twice now for both my daughter & him...just can't beat having the whole place to yourself & them running the show!

Christina said...

Happy birthday! He looks so comfy in that big chair. Glad he had a good time!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Awe, Happy Birthday to your little man. Mine will be 5 next month & I'm super excited!!!!

One Wired Woman said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!! Been missing you... love that cute author photo of you. I really love the way the background looks in that photo. How did you do that? ~Jill :)

Hipmomofboyz said...

Way too cute. I just love birthday parties. Hope he has a great 5th b-day...I just dropped off my baby at his freshman orientation,,,,harsh

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict