Check it out!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

This was so fun! Stac and I sold our first pre-designed template yesterday and I'm so proud of it! Why, you ask? Because I actually designed it!

I know I'm co-owner of our business, Blogalicious Designs, but Staci is the genius behind the designs most of the time - I'm more of the business mind. But what can I say, one day I got inspired, and this is what happened... cute, huh?



Stephanie (great name, I know) over at My Life. My Love. My Dog scooped this up, but we have several more to choose from on our For Sale page. Go check 'em out!

5 comments:

Toni said...

I absolutely love what you did with her page, she called me ecstatic about it and was so happy. You did an absolutely wonderful job

Christina said...

That's very cute! Good job!

Joey said...

i'm proud of you! you have more creativity in you than you give yourself credit for!

Dancing Queen said...

Wow! How cool! I know a couple people interested in starting a blog...I'll have to send 'em your way for some design assistance...

Congratulations!

MamaMia said...

If my older daughter blogged (she's only 5), she'd buy your "Princess Dancer" template...love it!

BTW, my daughter has already told me that when she grows up she's going to have a blog like me. I'll send her your way in 10 years. ;)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict