Back to School

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yes, I know that school started on Monday. Yes, I know that today is Wednesday. Cut me some slack, ok. I've been busy. Very. Busy.

With what, you ask? Check it out!!

Monday was slightly a train wreck. I could have thrown school supplies every where. I am not a morning person. If you know me, please don't plan anything that involves me being there before noon. If you're my boss and you're reading this, first of all, ignore the time stamp, it's not correct. Second of all, can we begin work at noon and end at 5? Thanks.

Now, on to my precious children who continue to grow up too fast.

Just look at Taylor walking into his first day of Pre-K with a backpack that is almost bigger than he is. And I can't fail to mention the rockin' Pumas that Joey bought him.... ripping my heart out with every step...




Then there's Ashton... her first day of third grade. So grown up, looking as cute as ever. Her best friend from first grade is in her class. I'm sure her third grade teacher will covet all of your prayers.



Here's wishing all of your kiddos a happy, healthy school year.

2 comments:

MamaMia said...

I feel your pain. My oldest started Kinder this week. How could she possibly manage without me ALL day?! Of course she's had a wonderful time, but that is beside the point. ;)

Jo Ann said...

I just can't believe they grow up so fast! That pix of Taylor rips my heart out! I remember when Ashton took those first steps... and she is just gorgeous! Just like her mamma! I love them to pieces!
MaMa...

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict