Silly little man

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So we've been back from vacation since Monday afternoon and I know all of you have been sitting at your computers waiting anxiously for me to post about what a fabulous time we had.

I'm trying, ok?? I mean, yesterday was my first day back at work and can you believe that they actually expected me to work? Seriously... can't a girl blog? Just once?? Geez...

So I'm going through the pics from vacation - of which there are MANY - and I just can not stop laughing at what a ham my son is. So I'll wet your appetite with these...





Peace out.

4 comments:

Katy Lin :) said...

what a cutie! looks like fun!

One Wired Woman said...

Love it!! Peace out... too cute. Love that muscle pose too. There is a funny photo of my hubby striking that pose on the beach. I put it in my latest post. Sort of like Will Ferrell showing off his guns. hee hee

My boys are just now out of the goggle stage with swimming... like they're too cool for goggles now. Puh-lease... I guess I should be glad. They only liked the Speedo brand and I was forever having to buy new ones!!

You've got a precious family!

~Jill :)

Joey said...

i can see some good definition in his arms and shoulders! I think he is going to a be a natural! ahaha

Jo Ann said...

This little boy has changed so much over the past few months - or even weeks! I'm amazing at how much he loves the water and he will do ANYTHING!
MaMa

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict