"My Husband Rocks" Friday

Friday, July 11, 2008

It's Friday peeps, and you know what that means...



Yeah, it's true. My hubby rocks. The saga continues.

And just when you think he can't get any better, you go on vacation to find this:



Honestly, need I say more?

I know, he's so silly!! He's wearing Taylor's goggles... but that's not exactly why he rocks. What makes him so fabulous is that he is such a great dad. In this picture he was in prep mode to give under water piggy back rides. Who wouldn't love that?

And aside from being a great dad, he's always making me laugh... I'm sure that wasn't hard to figure out.

I say it often, but never enough - I love you Joey!

9 comments:

Katy Lin :) said...

what a great guy! looks like y'all had a fabulous vacation! :)

Joey said...

dang it! you just HAD to post that pic, didn't you! lol

Sarah said...

Looks like a really fun day! Have a great weekend!
Sarah

Chris Rasco said...

Is it nerdy to admit that I have my own set of goggles and don't need to borrow the kids?

THE Stephanie said...

Uh, Chris, not if you're an Olympic swimmer. Is there something I don't know?

Barb said...

A guy that makes you laugh is priceless!

What a precious picture.

hugs,
Barb

Lishak said...

It's great to have a hubby that can make you laugh. It's also awesome that your hubby actually plays with his kids. Kudos to him!

Angelique said...

I love the pictures! And having a guy that can make you laugh makes everything else fall into place :)

HeathahLee said...

Love the picture! He looks like such a great daddy, as well as a fun husband!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict