Mommy's losin' it... Camp Update

Monday, July 14, 2008

Call me crazy if you want, but I miss my baby girl! I check the camp schedule constantly to see what she's doing and randomly, throughout the day, my eyes will tear up just thinking about her.

I know she's having the time of her life. I remember going to camp, although I wasn't this young, and all the fun I had and the memories I made. She will have those memories for a lifetime just like I do. I just can't believe she's old enough, big enough, to go away without me. Where did the time go?

Anyway, enough boo hooing... here are some picks to prove she's having a blast, just as I knew she would.

Here's her group pic - she's in the bottom left corner looking cute as can be, don't you think?



Here she is waiting to take her swimming test (I think). They all have to be able to swim all the way across the pool without struggling or they're given a certain color wrist band to wear and they have to stay in the shallow end of the pool. My girl is a little fish so she won't have a bit of trouble!

She in the pink and white suit with her pink goggles on her head. Still the cutest think around.



On her way to go down the super huge, way cool water slide...



Some kind of paint wars, who knows... but it looks like she's enjoying herself!





From the sequence of the other pics, I think she's either staring at the zip line or the rock climbing wall. She's been so excited about both of these things... I can't wait to hear all about it.



I think it's official. She's having fun. She's not crying herself to sleep like mommy. I told Joey Saturday night - better me than her, right?

I miss you sweet girl, but I'm so glad that you're having this experience! You'll never forget it. I'm praying for you and I love you more than you know.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I'm smiling as I read your post. My grown daughter left to go overseas and I'm following the itinerary wanting to know her every move. Hope she takes lots of pictures.

Staci said...

how sweet, looks like loads of fun!!

Katy Lin :) said...

looks like a good time! summer camp rocks! :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict