It's peanut butter jelly time...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Well, not really jelly, but it IS peanut butter time!!

Taylor LOVES peanut butter sandwiches, and just like his dad, don't even think about putting jelly on there! Taylor would eat peanut butter sandwiches everyday if I would let him.

Last night, he decided I was being too slow in making his dinner, so he said he would make it himself. Little did I know that he actually would!




He was having a little trouble spreading the peanut butter so I offered to help, but he just kept saying, "I'm making it by myself, mommy!"

Finally he agreed to let me hold the bread so it would be easier to spread...





Oh how I wish that peanut butter sandwiches was all it took sometimes to make my children happy! Don't you?

8 comments:

Joey said...

PHEW! I was starting to think something was wrong... I mean its been days since your last post! I was about to come take your temperature! lol

THE Stephanie said...

I know, I know... it's the life of a blog designer. No time to update your OWN blog!!! lol

Katy Lin :) said...

how cute! :)

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

Peanut butter is the food of the gods.. when all else fails, the PB is there.

Staci said...

i just want to squeeze him....hes too cute....

Barb said...

Precious! Enjoy, they grow up soooo fast.

hugs,
Barb

Sheri said...

Ha! I'm 32 years old, and if dinner is going to take too long . . . I PB&J it! Smart kid . . .

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

This posting is just too cute!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict