Real Raggin' Wednesday

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So Staci has inspired me and I'm jumpin' on the band wagon with "Real Raggin' Wednesday", so here I go...

Why, please tell me why, Blogger has decided to stop emailing me when I get comments on posts? How am I supposed to know what my fan base is? How am I supposed to respond to said comments like any good blogger would? Why does blogger want people in the blogging community to think that I am a comment snob? W.H.Y????

I mean, it's one thing if someone leaves a comment on today's post, or even yesterday's post. But what if they leave a comment on a post from a week ago? Or a month ago? I can't possibly be expected to review all of my comments, everyday, and remember which one's are new, can I?

WHY WON'T YOU COOPERATE BLOGGER? WHY???

Ok, now Staci says that I have to forgive Blogger and never rag on Blogger and their lack of cooperation and emailing me again. I've never been one for following the rules, but I guess I have to.

Blogger, I forgive you for being stupid. I forgive you for not actually doing what you say you will do. Like when I ask to receive "comment notification" and you simply just refuse. Or when I select "no" on the option to "view quick edit tools on my blog" and you show them anyway.

You're obviously not the brightest blogging software available, but you're all I know. So I forgive you.

Please don't leave me.

11 comments:

Joey said...

phew... i'm just glad its not about me ;) haha maybe we are just blog idiots? who knows, but i'm getting emails again, only when i click that box that says, "email follow up comments to" below....

Barb said...

Hi Stephanie,

Blogger does have some issues from time to time-lol.

I'm not sure if I send you a comment last week on this or not but you were given an award. Come visit, I think it was from last Friday.

hugs to you,
Barb

scargosun said...

Yeah, I gave up on that. Now they are not updating the "Blog List" correctly and I end up missing new posts. I am not ready to forgive yet...

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

You're brave... going on a limb like that and dissin' blogger ON blogger... You ran with scissors as a child too didn't you?

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

OOO - but a thought though - have you checked your spam folder?? Maybe it, on some rebellious whim, decided to declare anything from blogger as spam???

Joey said...

hot tub lizzy, you're a genius! i don't know why i didn't think of that! what's weird is that i get some in my inbox but there was a TON in my spam folder! go figure...

Chris Rasco said...

I'm just waiting for the day that all of you realize Blogger is like living in prison and you come to the dark side and setup WordPress.

;)

Kat said...

My issue with blogger is the formatting crazies it gets after I bring in pictures.

And then half my post is single spaced, and the rest double. It's so odd...

THE Stephanie said...

DUDE!!! Lizzy you're the best! I've even devoted an entire post to your greatness!

Danielle-lee said...

LOL! Taht's great!
BTW, the comment you left me did not sound bitchy. No worries! :)

Katy Lin :) said...

i'm so with kat on this one! it makes me crazy. put the pic where i want it. i leave the cursor there for a reason! lol!

i have the spam box trouble too, sometimes - wierd - i may never figure all of this out :)

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict