Who says bribery is not a fundamental part of parenting?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A few weeks ago we decided to buy Fiesta Texas passes since the kids have been begging for years now. I know, we're just horrible parents.

Since then, we've spent every weekend at the park. And this weekend was no different. Saturday evening we took the kids out to ride some roller coasters. Ashton is the brave one and Taylor is the one who keeps reminding us that he will only ride what he's tall enough for and what he wants to ride.

Meet the Roadrunner Express.



Until later this weekend, this was Ashton's favorite roller coaster. She spent the entire walk to the ride trying to convince Taylor to ride with her, but it wasn't until Joey saw the Batman capes for $5 and offered to buy him one if he rode that he finally said yes.



Huh. Maybe there's something to this bribery thing. Meet Batman.




Later on we got to see Scooby, too.

1 comment:

Staci said...

okay taylor lay off the michael jackson impressions.....praying for you stephers, not just that your son would stop with the MJ hand moves....but that your lasik goes smoothly!!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict