Shred: Day 9 & 10

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday, I rushed home from work to get my usual beating from Jillian. We celebrated Mother's Day a few days early with my mom, so I had to fit in my workout between work and dinner, or I knew I wouldn't do it.

I'm proud to say I got it done. Yippee!

That was day 9.

Saturday was Day 10, and this one was pretty funny. As I was taking the usual beating, Taylor, my 5 year old son, came into the den with his Mother's Day cards and he simply could not wait to give them to me.

Well, we all know that we have Jillian constantly telling us NOT to stop, and I'm completely out of breath, and trying to tell Taylor that I can't look at them - but not wanting to come across rude... it was actually quite funny.

Needless to say, he understood and sat there on the couch waiting patiently for me to finish. He's such a sweet boy!

How's your shred going?


1 comment:

Tina said...

I'm on Day 8 and it's funny you mentioned your son coming in b/c that's what happened to me on Saturday w/my son...I had to squeeze it in before a party or I knew I wouldn't do it either...he's usually asleep when I work out so he was quite amused. He did the 2yr old version of the shred right next to me, it was sooo cute!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict