Shred: Day 6

Monday, May 5, 2008

Holy ab muscles!!

Yeah, those of you who aren't feeling it with the Shred ab workout, go ahead and start the ab workout that I posted yesterday. But don't hate. Just know that with pain comes ripped abs, right Izzy?

At least that better be true because my abs are hurtin' today!!

And the Shred? Yeah, I'm still going.

Got up at 5:20 again this morning to get my butt kicked by Jillian. It's not making me sore any more though, so as much as I hate it, I think I may jump to level 2 tomorrow.

Of course I may puke, too, but I really like to be sore when I workout.

I guess I just love pain. Dumb, I know.


4 comments:

Isabelle said...

I'm so relieved! I was afraid my ab workout would suck lol. Being sore is the best felling!!! I love it : ) Now you justhave to skip the Friday Donut thing and you'll have a six pack in no time!

THE Stephanie said...

Hey, Izzy! I don't eat donuts on Friday... Joey does!!

Ha ha! I just sold him out!!

Tina said...

Hey Steph...Did Day 2 last night and I'm really sore today, especially my quads. So far so good!

Isabelle said...

So you go with your son he gets a donut and you get nothing???? Wow you're good mom and you have way morewil power than me!!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict