Shred: Day 3 & 4

Saturday, May 3, 2008

I have to say, this is the first time I have worked out on Saturday and Sunday in, ummm... I don't know, FOR-EV-ER!!!

I do think the Shred gets a bit easier each day, but is it just me, or do you all want to kill Jillian about halfway through the squat/shoulder press set? That is a killer. I just tell myself if I can make it through that, I can make it through the entire video.

Now, are any of you really feeling it in your abs? I'm somewhat disappointed in the ab work, as I was really hoping to get some nice abs out of this, but my abs haven't even been the slightest bit sore.

How about y'all?



3 comments:

Isabelle said...

It does sound hard! Staci's status on Facebook kills me! If you want a really good ab workout I would suggest the Ab workout by Windsor Pilates or I could send you and ab routine that still gets me sore!

Tina said...

OK Steph, I just finished Day 1...I am Jello! As far as the abs go...it's only been 3 months since I had a 9lb baby taking up residence in my tummy, which basically disintegrated my abdominal muscles into nothingness...so, I'm feeling it!!!

Aubrey said...

I agree with everything. The push ups and the squat shoulder press kill me, but after that I'm good. I haven't been overly impressed with the abs, but I am really trying to focus on activating them during everything else to help build them up.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict