Shred: Day 11

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Today I completed Day 11 of the Shred, level 2.

As I was working out, I realized something. Jillian says throughout the video that we have to make our bodies adapt and do what we want them to do. We can't quit when we get tired or our bodies won't learn to change.

It's so true! As I actually made it through the ridiculous workout - as Jillian was telling me she wanted me gargling my heart by the end of it - I realized that my body was adapting!

Pretty sweet!

I still hate it - especially squat thrusts - but at least I can tell that I'm forcing my body to adapt.


2 comments:

Staci said...

gargling me heart??? bwhahaha did you mean grabbing my heart? if not please tell me what you meant!! btw i made jay do it with me again yesterday and he didnt make it through i was bustin it out though...think it may be time to really move on the level two...nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Isabelle said...

She's right! I'm so happy that you pushed through! Good for you

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict