A Proud Moment for Joey

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hey... it's me again... the other half of Stephanie :)

So, my son Taylor has hair that sticks up - I mean STRAIGHT up. Especially when it's short and he just got it cut. So, I've been trying to put "product" in his hair and he sometimes lets me but other times he insist on just water. Well, as we all know, water is only good for about 5 minutes! So, last night I went to the store and bought him his very own bottle of gel.... I know, brings a tear to my eye. lol Oh, and I don't care what you think of me.... I like to have good hair! There is nothing wrong with a man wanting to look good! And my son will follow in my footsteps! muahahahahahaha (evil laugh) So here are some pics of his first day using his very own gel! (hmmmm, I wonder how to post pics on this thing.... better call Steph... oh, never mind, i found the button)



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG I'm dying laughing!!! That is my son... looking just like my husband. I love them both so very much!!

Staci said...

awww sooo cute!! I love the TADA look at the end!! He's sooo proud!!!

David & Jo Ann said...

Oh my goodness! Is that just a mini-Joey??? He's soooo cute - yeah, that's my grandson! Good job, Joey!

Stephanie said...

Another thing we have in common? A handsome metrosexual husband. He likes his hair and he also likes his son to have good hair.

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict