A Post From Joey...

Monday, May 5, 2008

Well, first of I'd like to say that Stephanie can no longer say I don't post stuff on "our" blog... "OUR". I mean maybe I should just get my own and it will be crazy! haha

So, okay, back to the original reason for this post. I'm so proud of Stephanie. Last night, she says to me, "I may need to put my shoes on and go outside to figure out if I can do pull ups!" (we have a swing set out there) Keep in mind it was already dark, so, I had to get the flash light. Now, those of you that know my wife, know that this type of activity is not normal! I was pretty excited! So, we got out there and sure enough, she did it! In fact, she did 4.. count them 4 pull ups , unassisted. That's pretty good, and it brought a tear to my eye. Good job babe! So, I guess that's it. - Joey

3 comments:

Staci said...

OMG you make me laugh!! And what the heck....how did she even have enough energy to even put her shoes on after being at fiesta tejas for a million hours much less do 4 pull ups.....did you drug her? Cause i immediately passed out after getting the kids in bed, i didnt even watch my most favoritest show Brothers and Sistas, and thats sayin something!!!

Stephanie said...

A tear to your eye??? I'm crying, no bawling here... I can't believe you even remembered how to access "our" blog, much less post!! You're so sweet honey! I love you! You know I'm just trying to be all buff like you...

Mommasboyz said...

Joey...you are way to cool to be blogging!! Kidding!! It would take my husband a whole year to figure out how to leave a post...and that's even with me helping him!!! I love how you call it "our" blog..crack me up!! Your wife's new blogging buddy, Angelia

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict