Mozilla... sounds a lot like GODZILLA!!!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ok peeps, I'm just a little frustrated. Well, if you ask my husband, I'm sure he'd say that's the understatement of the century.

Please, somebody, for the love of Blogalicious Designs, tell me why Mozilla Firefox hates me and Staci. I mean, I really don't think we've don't anything to you, Mozilla, so can you just back off? We're tired. We're out of ideas. We give up... well, not really. That's just not us. We'll beat you, Mozilla! We'll beat you!!

So for all of you out there who have been viewing my blog in Mozilla Firefox and trying to gather the courage to tell me that I really should stick to my day job because "have you seen your own blog, Steph? It's really not that good." Ummm... FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD INTERNET EXPLORER BECAUSE MOZILLA FIREFOX HATES US!!!

Sorry if that was a bit harsh, but I'm a tad frustrated, remember?

Seriously, my blog looks totally blogalicious in IE, so if you can tell me why it's all screwed up in Firefox, I might just take you to lunch.

Peace out.

3 comments:

Chris Rasco said...

I fully expect to see an entry like this about IE at a later point in your web design career.

Heather said...

I have a Mac and your blog looks fine, but Staci's looks off. That probably only exacerbates your problem. Really...I'm just tryin' to help.

Michelle said...

Heehee! I just have to comment here! My hubby and I are debating over the whole ie ~ mozilla thing! I like ie
and LOVE your blog layout!
Michelle

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict