Seriously funny!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ok, I confess, I'm a blog stalker. It all started by looking at someones family photos that were posted on a blog.

Wouldn't you know, that blog had a link to another blog. No harm, I'll just click on it and take a peek. Huh. Cute family. This lady seems nice, and she's pretty funny. Oh, look, she has links to other blogs... these must be her friends.

I could go on and on... it has been a downward spiral ever since. I'm addicted. I can't help it. I love to stalk other people through their blogs. What can I say?

Here's my latest victim: Big Mama. She is hilarious with a capital H!!!

Feel free to stalk her. I promise you'll laugh.

3 comments:

Chris Rasco said...

You should check out Heather Armstrong's blog at www.dooce.com

It can get a little... crude at times, but she is a straight shooter and has some of the funniest stories.

Staci said...

hahahaaaaa me too for reals!!! dont feel bad....i was a myspace stalker for years....that would be precicsely why i erased it, i could sit on it for hours and look at others pages....at least with blogger its stuff that has relevance to my life, lessons and what not!!

Stephanie said...

Don't feel bad. I have been stalking you for the last 15 minutes. I wanted to look around before giving you a shout out. I have seen your Live Laugh Love logo around & been wanting to say hi. After all, I am Live.Love.Eat and my name is Stephanie. AND my husband and I LOVE BW3's or Buffalo Wild Wings. I love your blog, just the normalcy and great family photos. Very cool!!!!!!!!!!!

let's get acquainted

My Photo
THE Stephanie
I’m Stephanie - wife to one extremely handsome cop; mother to two extremely silly kids. The hubs and I have been married since February ’99. I love him more each day and simply can’t get enough of him. My daughter, Ashton, is 12 going on 17. She’s beautiful, creative, smart, and oh, so sassy. Taylor, our son, is 8 and is so much like his daddy it’s scary. He makes me laugh all the time with the silly things he says and does. He won’t remember what you told him 5 minutes from now, just like his daddy. I love to laugh and spend time with friends and family. I’ve also recently discovered a love for cooking and enjoy sharing recipes. I love finding new blog friends, so be sure to leave a comment so I can do the same!
View my complete profile

I'm a weather addict